Tuesday 7 September 2010

First Few Endorsements....


The Endorsements just keep on coming at the moment and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet!

First up to back me is Chris Kelly MP who was on the National Executive a few years ago. He says: "I was delighted when Clare put her name forward for the Deputy Chair Membership role as she helped me with my general election campaign in Dudley South by organising GenEVA sessions at CCHQ. These were attended by up to thirty people that she managed to persuade to come along with only a few days notice. I am pleased to give her my endorsement and wish her the best of luck in the elections."


Second up is Cllr Nick Vaughan, former CF Chair from 2005-06. He says:
"I have known Clare for the last five years and she has always worked tirelessly hard for CF. She always has a smile on her face and has recruited hundreds of members over the years."

Third up is Robert Askey, ex Mayor of Croydon and currently Deputy Chair of Croydon CF. He says: "I am really pleased that Clare threw her hat into the ring for this position. She has been an outstanding branch Chairman in Croydon and an excellent addition to the Council chamber in Croydon. We will all be voting for our favourite Croydonian!"


1 comment:

  1. pleased vaughano's backing you as he was a great chairman back in the day!

    ReplyDelete