Thursday 30 September 2010

- - - Party Conference - - -

I am very excited as less than 3 days away is party conference!

The first conference that I ever attended was in 2001 when I was 18 years old and it was very memorable as it was my first one.

Since then I have been to every conference so this will be my 9th conference and the first time that we will have a leader's speech by a Prime Minister- which will be very exciting!!

I know that a lot of you have been contacting me with regards to meeting up at conference for drinks and discussions so I thought that it would be good if I posted up my conference diary.

Please note my surgery times throughout conference and please do email me at: clare_hilley@yahoo.co.uk to let me know if you want to meet for a drink or discussion.


Saturday 3rd October

3pm- National Convention Conference on the future of our party

7pm- Drinks & Canapes evening with B'ham Cllrs


Sunday 4th October

9.30am- Annual National Convention Meeting

4pm- SURGERY 

6pm- Rally for Boris

7.30pm- Women2Win Drinks Reception

9pm- Tesco & CCA Drinks Reception

9.30pm- North of England Drinks Reception

11.30pm- CWF Drinks Reception


Monday 5th October

10.30am- Private meeting

12.30pm- Private lunch

6pm- The Great British Pub Quiz

8pm - CWF Dinner

11.30pm- ConHome & Azerbaijan Party


Tuesday 6th October

12pm- SURGERY

2pm- Social Action project at the Dolphin Centre

5pm- Our first exec meeting

6pm- Our first Regional Chairman College Meeting

7.30pm- Eastern Region Reception

8pm- CF Conference Reception

9.30pm- LGA Reception

11pm- Oceana Nightclub

No comments:

Post a Comment