Thursday 9 September 2010

Regional Chairman Grant Tucker for Wales Supports me

Welsh Regional Chairman Grant Tucker met me at the London CF farewell party on Monday night and offered me his support. We had an excellent long chat, along with his friend Andrew about the part that Wales CF can play nationally and also in the upcoming Welsh Assembly elections. He listened to my ideas and was really positive about them and said: "I have met Clare this evening and as well as being 'normal' in CF she has greatly improved our organisation in the North West and London, bringing bags of energy and enthusiasm with it. I fully support her election campaign and believe that she can do the same on a national scale and look forward to working with her in the future if we're both elected."

Regional Chairman Grant Tucker and Lady Thatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment