Tuesday 14 September 2010

Where's my ballot....

I've had dozens of emails from supporters asking where their ballot papers are. I still have not received mine and this is the advice that I'm being told.....

An email ballot was sent out to all members last Thursday who joined via the CF website. If you joined via your local association (like me!) then they should have given a list to CCHQ with all of their members aged 30 and below as requested by CCHQ several months ago. The ballot papers have been posted and if you don't have yours by tomorrow then please contact Alan Mabbutt on: alan.mabbutt@conservatives.com

UPDATE @ 11.30am: Get your local Association to contact Alan and he can proceed from there....

1 comment:

  1. what a cock up. joined via cf website and wont get a ballot as they haven't got my email address.

    ReplyDelete