Friday 10 September 2010

Why I'm backing Boris Again

I received an email off Boris Johnson today explaining why he is standing for second term as Mayor in 2012. I fully support him as believe that he has been an outstanding Mayor for London, tackling crime and making our capital city great once again. Under Red Ken's incompetent and out of tune administration London was chaotic and as taxpayers we were even paying for Ken's cronies promotions at City Hall- even Labour GLAM accused him of 'cronyism'!

Ken ran London for eight long years and for a while it seemed like a Conservative victory would be impossible.

As London South Area Chairman during this period I supported Boris Johnson and his campaign team, throughout the election period. We campaigned across London for Boris and for GLA Members too. We were ecstatic when he won on 1 May 2008.

I've put together a montage of me and the team campaigning and also at the Boris Victory Party in Millbank on the night that we found out he won!


Under Boris and his team London is making huge strides forward and as Conservative Future activists we cannot allow Ken to get in and wreck it again.

I will be working hard with Boris and his team to ensure Conservative Future action teams are delivering real support and value to the campaign.

I fully and wholeheartedly support Boris for 2012 and I hope that you will join me by signing up to support him here: http://www.backboris2012.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment