When the Shadow Chancellor Ed Balls welcomes the news that the UK economy has seen the fastest growth for three years, you know that Britain is on the right track! To add to the good Friday feeling vibe here is a summary of what the Conservatives have achieved since 2010…
- Deficit cut by a third
- 1 million more people employed
- Crime down by more than 10%
- Car manufacturing up 10%
- 25 million people's income tax cut
- 1.4 million new private sector jobs created
- More than 1.5 million apprenticeships created
- Benefits capped
- Net immigration down a third
- Penny off the price of a pint
- Freezing and cutting fuel duty
Remember that we're on the right track and that Labour is the same old Labour who have opposed EVERYTHING we have done to turn our economy around.
By opposing every single measure the Conservatives have taken to turn the country around, Ed Miliband has shown what a weak leader he is who cannot stand up for hardworking people.
Don't let him lie about our achievements and remember to remind everyone the damage that a Labour government would do to Britain.